PowerMate® Model #M-1
- Fully Automatic Braking System
- Override Clutch
- Drive Screw Top Guard
- Rugged Steel Outer Frame Carries Load
- Machine 27"W x 17"D x 60" High
- Machine Weight 165 lbs.
- Heavy Duty Control Switches
- Two Adjustable Strapbars 26" Length
- Bar and Plate Felt - Protects Loads
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Straps 10 ft. Length
- Quick Release Safety Locking Cam
- Super Efficient Drive Screw
- .65 Kilowatt High Efficiency DC Motor
- Retractable 2-Wheel Dolly
- Leverage Bar
- Sealed Battery 12V 28AMP Maintenance Free and Rechargeable
- Puncture Proof Wheels 8" Diameter
- Toeplate 24"W
- Anti-Skid Protector On Heel Of Machine
- Lifting Height 40" (101.6 cm)
- Machine Capacity 1500 lbs. (682 kg.)
Model M-1 comes complete with: two strapbars, one 12V sealed long life battery, a battery cover, one two wheel retractable dolly, and one battery charger with auto shut-off and multi voltage feature, and one hook bar leveler.
Hook Box, Cylinder Attachment, Charging Cord, Extended Toeplate - Depth/Width, Skid Plate, Face Plate, Big Wheel Attachment, Horizontal Support Brackets, Load Elevator, Wheel Brakes
Above weights are based on qualified operators moving loads that have the weight evenly distributed all along the frame. Refer to the detailed loading specification chart on the back.
Load Area Drawing
Loading Recommendation Instructions
Steps for matching loads to PowerMate® models and the number of trained qualified operators required to move the loads.
- Determine the weight of the load to be moved.
- Determine where the weight is concentrated in the load. (i.e. The centre of gravity of the load)
- Using the load area drawing, determine in which area (A-1 - through - C2) the centre of gravity is located.
- Refer to the safe loading recommendation chart to determine
- whether the load can be moved safely on flat surfaces, on stairs, on and off vehicles and on and off loading docks to low bed vehicles.
- the number of operators required to safely move the load.
Safe Loading Weight Recommendations In Pounds
Safe Loading Weight Recommendations In Kilograms