PowerMate Model L-1
- Fully Automatic Braking System
- Override Clutch
- Safety Grip Handle
- 100% Extruded Aluminum Construction
- Machine 24"W x 16½"D x 60" High
- Machine Weight 100 LBS / 45 KG
- Heavy Duty Control Switches
- Multi-Position Strapbar 24" Length
- Bar and Plate Felt - Protects Loads
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Straps 10 ft. Length
- Quick Release Safety Locking Cam
- Super Efficient Drive Screw
- .65 Kilowatt High Efficiency DC Motor
- Sealed Battery 12V 20AMP
- Maintenance Free and Rechargeable
- Puncture Proof Wheels 8" Diameter
- Extruded Aluminum Toeplate 24"W
- Solid Steel Axle 5/8" Diameter
- Anti-Skid Protector On Heel Of Machine
- Lifting Height 40" (101.6 cm)
- Machine Capacity 650 lbs.
Model L-1 comes complete with one strapbar, one battery and one battery charger.
Available .. Extra Strapbar, Stove Handler Attachment, Hot Water Tank Attachment, and Charging Cord
Above weights are based on qualified operators moving loads that have the weight evenly distributed all along the frame.
Load Area Drawing
Loading Recommendation Instructions
Steps for matching loads to PowerMate models and the number of trained qualified operators required to move the loads.
- Determine the weight of the load to be moved.
- Determine where the weight is concentrated in the load. (i.e. The centre of gravity of the load)
- Using the load area drawing, determine in which area (A-1 - through - C2) the centre of gravity is located.
- Refer to the safe loading recommendation chart to determine
- whether the load can be moved safely on flat surfaces, on stairs, on and off vehicles and on and off loading docks to low bed vehicles.
- the number of operators required to safely move the load.
Safe Loading Weight Recommendations In Pounds
Safe Loading Weight Recommendations In Kilograms