POGO P-1 Light Duty Motorized Hand Truck
The PowerMate POGO P-1 is a light duty motorized hand truck most often used to aid with small parcel deliveries.
The P-1 is the smallest stair climber at just 20" wide. This lightweight machine is actually a regular hand truck with a light duty PowerMate POGO assembly attached. This makes the POGO P-1 our lightest stair climber at just 40 lbs! (18 kg). The P-1 has a max. lifting capacity of 200 lbs., sufficient for most residential or light commerical delivery applications.
The hand truck component can be used like a regular hand truck, but when needed the PowerMate POGO assembly quickly attaches to the hand truck to provide a power lift feature for loading or unloading trucks and vans or negotiating curbs and thresholds.
The POGO P-1 can climb stairs, however the pneumatic tires are best suited for outdoor use. The POGO is used by delivery companies such as office supply houses, beer distributors, couriers, home care oxygen providers, etc., to deliver such things as boxes of paper, cases of floor tiles, salt for water conditioners, coins and parcels, etc.
The POGO P-1 comes standard with pnumatic wheels for rough terrain.
PowerMate POGO P-1 Advantages
- Size: The P-1 is the lightest and narrowest in it's class.
- Lifting capacity is 'right sized' for your applications at 200 lbs.
- Reduces property and product damage by keeping the load under control during the move.
- Detachable PowerMate POGO assembly provides added flexibility for smaller loads.
- Pneumatic tires are ideal for outdoor applications.
- Contributes to your image of professionalism.
- The P-1 has the same lifting height at 40" as our full-sized stair climbers!
- Contributes to jobsite safety by reducing jobsite injuries and injury claims. For more information on Safety and Profitability go HERE.
- The POGO P-1 comes standard with pnumatic tires for rough terrain.
- Backed by the manufacturer! We not only provide stair climbers and LiftGates but also complete moving solutions including superior customer service and training.
- Our 1-800 number is prominently displayed on your PowerMate. Our customer service personnel are always happy to help with on-site support.
The PowerMate POGO assembly attaches to the hand truck when needed to power heavy loads up and down stairs or on and off trucks. This provides for the option of powered or unpowered assistance.